More thoughts on the financial crisis
More thoughts on the financial crisis:
- If nothing else is true in the world, “Your money is where your heart is.” The Republican Bush Administration is asking for $700,000,000,000 to bail out banks, not the average tax payer. Bush would never put up $700,000,000,000 for health care or education, you know the things that will directly help you. Do you still support this ideology? Where do you spend your money? WWJD?
- Where is this money coming from?
- Senator Bernie Sanders that said, “If a company is too big to fail, it is too big to exist; those who benefitted most from Bush policy should pay.”
- So this means bootstraps only applies to individuals but not business right?
- This crisis will separate the wheat from the chaffe. I am sick and tired of Democrats ceding that we have to pass this bill before they say anything else.
- Why can’t we have a moratorium on foreclosures?
- Privatizing profit and socializing the loss has never been so apparent. Do you really think that Congress will make sure that the American people get their money back?
- Are you better or worse now than you were eight years ago?
Stay up fam,