Happy New Year from The SuperSpade.
I want to personally thank everyone on behalf of Brandon and I for continuing to support our efforts from the time we started this site in November 2005.
2008 was an exciting, inspiring, challenging, and educational year for all of us. As we look ahead to 2009, we can only pray that this year builds upon all those years previous.
I’m not big on resolutions, but there are certain commitments that I’d like to share with you that I want to help guide my thoughts and actions in the coming year.
- The simplest solution is usually the correct one.
- Err on the side of decisiveness.
- Let go of what you can’t impact.
- Long-term thinking does not replace present-day action.
- If you love someone, act on it.
Happy New Year family.
I look forward to having a great time on this site and having great conversations with all of you.
One Love. One II.