The SuperSpade is Everywhere – on the Kindle, the iPhone, and everywhere else
Just a quick note today about ways Brandon and I are making The SuperSpade available to you in as many ways as possible:
- If you’re a Twitter user, make sure you follow Garlin (@garlin), Brandon (@bqw) and The SuperSpade (@superspade).
- If you own a Kindle, you can subscribe to The SuperSpade on your Kindle for $1.99/month. (My personal blog is there too).
- If you read from your cell phone, type http://www.thesuperspade.com into your phone’s web browser. It will work on any phone with Internet access. If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll see a special, optimized version of the site. It’ll look something like this.
- If you use an RSS reader like Google Reader, make sure you add our RSS feed to your list.
- And as always, you can put http://www.thesuperspade.com into any web browser and get to the main site.
Last but not least, we’ll soon be rolling out an email newsletter where subscribers will receive great insider benefits like:
- Tips on how you can be an effective activist and get involved at the local and national level
- Additional in-depth analysis on issues and events
- Connections to other online activists and bloggers working on issues impacting people of color
- A chance to have your voice heard on The SuperSpade
- Much more…
There will be another announcement when the email newsletter is up and running.
Stay tuned and stay connected.
One Love. One II.
Photo Credit: lennbob on Flickr